athènes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Be En Butonu Ayarlar

Répondre au sujet    athènes Index du Forum » Auberge » Boite à Idées Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
germeiga

Message Facebook Be En Butonu Ayarlar Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

From the email or notification, click Download Page and enter your password to continue. If you're an admin, you can unpublish your Page at any time.To unpublish your Page:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Page VisibilityClick to select Page unpublishedClick Save ChangesTo publish your Page, follow the instructions above and click to select Page published.Keep in mind that newly created Pages may be unpublished because of inactivity.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoI can't see my Page when I'm logged out of Facebook.If your Page has age or country restrictions, you won't be able to see it when you're logged out of Facebook.To see your Page when you're logged out, you'll need to remove all age and country restrictions:Log into your account and go to your PageClick Settings at the top of your Page From General, click Country Restrictions, then click x next to any listed countries and click Save ChangesClick Age Restrictions, select Anyone (13+) and click Save ChangesView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I download a copy of my Page?If you're an admin, you can download a copy of your Page. Mentions & TaggingHow do I allow other people to tag my Page's photos and videos?To allow other people to tag photos and videos published by your Page, you'll need to be an admin. To add or edit country restrictions for your Page, you'll need to be an admin. .. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Remove PageClick Delete [Page name]Click Delete Page and then click OKKeep in mind your Page won't be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.To cancel your Page deletion:Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your PageClick Cancel Deletion at the top of your PageClick Confirm and then click OKYou can also delete your personal account.Note: If you don't see the option to delete your Page, make sure you're an admin of the Page. Anyone who likes your Page but doesn't fit the requirements will be deleted. 403 Forbidden.. Settings. Unpublishing your Page will hide it from the public, including the people who like your Page, and your Page won't be visible to the public until it's published again. If you're an admin: Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Age RestrictionsSelect the age group that should see your PageClick Save ChangesView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I unpublish or publish my Page?Published Pages are visible to the public. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. From here, you can mark all notifications as read by clicking Mark All as Read.Note: If you've turned on notifications in your Page settings and still aren't receiving any notifications, it may be because you turned off notifications on your mobile device. Unpublished Pages are only visible to the people who manage the Page. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your Page From General, click Country RestrictionsAdd one or more countries and choose to hide or show your Page to viewers in those countriesClick Save ChangesIf no countries are listed, your Page will be visible to everyone.Add or Edit Age RestrictionsYou can use age restrictions to limit the audience of your Page. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. You can update your Page's restrictions at any time, but people who were removed won't be added back unless they like your Page again.Keep in mind that you may not be able to share posts to external sites if your page has country or age restrictions.Learn how to limit the audience of posts on your Page. From the email or notification, click Download Page and enter your password to continue. Keep in mind that the link to your file will expire after 4 days.Learn how to download information from your profile.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I delete my Page?To delete your Page, you'll need to be an admin of that Page. Anyone who likes your Page but doesn't fit the requirements will be deleted. Comments & RepliesWhat order are comments shown on my Page posts?If you allow comment ranking, comments with the most likes or replies as well as comments from verified profiles and Pages will appear first.If you don't allow comment ranking, your Page will display the most recent comments first.Allow Comment RankingTo allow comment ranking, you'll need to be an admin. Comments & RepliesWhat order are comments shown on my Page posts?If you allow comment ranking, comments with the most likes or replies as well as comments from verified profiles and Pages will appear first.If you don't allow comment ranking, your Page will display the most recent comments first.Allow Comment RankingTo allow comment ranking, you'll need to be an admin. Keep in mind that the link to your file will expire after 4 days.Learn how to download information from your profile.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I delete my Page?To delete your Page, you'll need to be an admin of that Page. You can update your Page's restrictions at any time, but people who were removed won't be added back unless they like your Page again.Keep in mind that you may not be able to share posts to external sites if your page has country or age restrictions.Learn how to limit the audience of posts on your Page. Private messages can also be used to respond to comments on a Page's post.Keep in mind that Pages can't send messages to other Pages or to people who have blocked the Page.Learn how to turn chat on or off for your personal account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. If you're an admin: Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Age RestrictionsSelect the age group that should see your PageClick Save ChangesView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I unpublish or publish my Page?Published Pages are visible to the public. Others who work on the Page will still get notifications about the Page based on the settings they've chosen.To change your notification settings for a Page:Click Settings at the top of your PageClick Notifications in the left columnEdit your notification settingsYou can also see all notifications by clicking Notifications at the top of your Page. NotificationsHow do I change my notification settings for a Page I help manage?When you change your notification settings, you can choose:To get a notification on Facebook each time there is Page activity, or every 12 - 24 hours on all activityWhat kinds of activity you get notified aboutTo get a notification each time your Page receives a messageTo get an email or text each time there is activity on your PageTo turn off all notificationsKeep in mind that when you change your notification settings for a Page you help manage, the notification settings of others who help manage the Page won't be affected. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click MessagesClick to check or uncheck the box next to Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message buttonClick Save ChangesWhen messaging is on, a moderator, editor or admin can send a private message from the Page to anyone who's sent the Page a message. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Add or Edit Country RestrictionsYou can choose to show or hide your Page only to people in some countries. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Others Tagging this PageClick to uncheck the box next to Allow people and other Pages to tag [Page name]Click Save ChangesIn addition to Pages, you can also report or remove tags for your personal profile.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Unpublished Pages are only visible to the people who manage the Page. Bu anlamda sizlere daha iyi bilgi vermek amacyla kendimizi gelitiriyoruz. For example, if the topic of your Page includes alcohol or adult products, you may consider using age restrictions.To add or edit age restrictions for your Page, you'll need to be an admin. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Remove PageClick Delete [Page name]Click Delete Page and then click OKKeep in mind your Page won't be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.To cancel your Page deletion:Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your PageClick Cancel Deletion at the top of your PageClick Confirm and then click OKYou can also delete your personal account.Note: If you don't see the option to delete your Page, make sure you're an admin of the Page. If you're an admin:Click Settings at the top of your PageFrom General, click Tagging AbilityClick to check the box next to Allow others to tag photos and video published by [Page name]Click Save ChangesPhotos your Page is tagged in are visible to:The audience they're shared withOther people tagged in the photoFriends that the people tagged choose to add to the audienceIf you've allowed visitors to publish photo and video posts to your Page, tagged photos and videos of your Page can appear in the Photos and Videos sections below your Page's cover photo.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I stop allowing others to tag or mention my Page?To stop allowing other people or Pages to tag your Page in their photos and videos or mention your Page in their posts and comments, you'll need to be an admin. To add or edit country restrictions for your Page, you'll need to be an admin. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK 5a02188284
facebook page messenger for androidfacebook hacker ratingsfacebook application nokia c1-01 free downloadwhy can i not like a page on facebookfunny facebook status hot weathertelecharger facebook hack 3.14.5cwhat do i do if my facebook app wont workfacebook seite hackenevents for facebook groupspro facebook hack v 3.0 by dali activation

Mer 10 Jan - 15:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 15:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    athènes Index du Forum » Auberge » Boite à Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation